Northwestern University Medill School of Journalism, Media, Integrated Marketing Communications !
- Have an idea for a new international study course, but don’t know where to start?
- Have a program already designed, but want assistance managing the travel logistics?
- Currently lead a course but are wondering if it can be done more cost effectively?
Destination Partners, with an unsurpassed breadth of experience and expertise can help.
Numbers tell the story:
- 32: Number of years of experience in the market with outstanding credentials
- 50+: Number of institutions of higher education as our clients
- 60+: Number of countries in which we have developed and managed
- Hundreds: Number of programs operated, involving thousands of passengers
But there’s a lot more behind the numbers...
- Our approach is unique because so is your program! We work closely with faculty, administration and student leaders to understand the specific goals for each course and then collaboratively handcraft an itinerary to meet those goals. No cookie-cutter solutions here.
- Our services are scalable because you need flexibility! Some programs require turnkey planning where we arrange every detail, from international departure through to the return home. Others may only require assistance with some combination of flights, hotels, ground transport, cultural programs, events or technical and academic visits.
- Our rates are highly competitive because you need the program to be accessible to all students! We work tirelessly to make sure that your program stays within the budget by leveraging our extensive network of dedicated suppliers and creatively structuring an itinerary in the most cost effective way.
- Our people are the best in the business…. Our Account Executives are dedicated and detailed because you deserve a high standard of service! Our team of skilled and knowledgeable staff work closely together to ensure effective communication during planning and seamless operations during the trip. With careful and diligent attention paid to each itinerary, we help put your mind at ease.
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about your particular program and to share with you how Destination Partners can be of assistance.
Tell us when would be a good time to call you or fill out the trip planning form here.
MICHELLE EDDLEMAN MCCORMICK
239-963-4282 x 111 | email@example.com
1660 Trade Center Way #1, Naples, FL 34109
Skype | michelle.eddleman1